BEEF MEATBALLS SNACK
by Jean Gustave Sano
Meatballs are the most fun and easy to cook. They can be cooked in different ways and can either be a snack or an entrée. In this simple recipe, I will share with you how you can make delicious meatballs snack on a stovetop and I promise, you and your guests will love them!
- Ground Beef
- Egg yolk
- Veggies(red onions, green onions, celery, garlic)
- Seasonings(paprika, ground cumin, chili pepper, black pepper, beef seasoning, salt)
1. Chop your veggies in super small pieces.
2. In 1lb of ground beef, add your veggies, seasonings(1tsp each) and 1 egg yolk and then mix together. DO NOT overmix to keep the meatballs tender.
3. Now shape your meatballs. Try to make them the same size so they can cook evenly.
4. Turn on your stove to medium-high heat and in your pan add your meatballs. You don’t need to add oil in your pan.
5. Cook the meatballs while turning to all side for 7-8 minutes or until cooked throughly.
NOW SERVE AND ENJOY!!!😋
WATCH VIDEO HERE: BEEF MEATBALL SNACK