by Jean Gustave Sano
Thinking of what to make for game day? Don’t overthink it because you can never go wrong with these chicken kebabs. Easy to make for a large group of people and all your guests will love them!
- Chicken Breast
- Olive oil
- Seasoning of your choice.
1. Prepare your chicken breast, using a paper towel dry it from any moisture and cut it into cubes.
2. Skew your meat.
3. Prepare your seasonings and mix it with olive oil.
4. Brush your chicken with your seasoning.
5. Place it in the oven for 30 min at 400°F
AND THAT’S IT, ENJOY!😋
My seasoning: Salt, Black Pepper, Cube Maggi, Garlic, Lemon Pepper (optional), Garlic, Oregano and Basil.