GARLIC BUTTER SALMON STEAK
by Jean Gustave Sano
You ever heard that one recipe that sounds like it is complicated to cook but when you try it, it is actually very easy and fast? That is the case with garlic salmon steak. You will be surprised just like I was the first time I tried it!
- Salmon Steak
- Your choice of seasonings
1. Prepare your salmon, dry it from all moisture then season it.
2. Chop your garlic in littler tinny pieces
3. Turn on your stove to medium heat and in your pan and 1/4 stick of butter and let it cook until it melts.
4. Now add your chopped garlic in the pan and let it cook until brownish
5. Once the garlic is brownish, go ahead and add your seasoned salmon steak.
6. Cook both sides for 6-7 minutes at medium heat. Once you’ve flipped your steak, cover your pan for the rest of the cooking.
NOW SERVE AND ENJOY!😋