LOADED SHRIMP BAKED POTATO
by Jean Gustave Sano
I have learnt that the best things in life take time just like this loaded shrimp baked potato. It will put your patience to test but I promise you, you will be proud and amazed by your journey when you put a taste at it!
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1/2lb Shrimp
- Heavy Cream
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (or your choice)
- Sour Cream
- Seasonings (Paprika, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Ground Pepper, Salt, Garlic)
*THE SHRIMP AND THE CREAMY SAUCE
1. Season your clean shrimp
2. Now turn your heat to medium and in your pan add 1tsp of butter then add 1 chopped garlic.
3. When the garlic turns brownish, go ahead and add your shrimp. Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes. Once ready serve and set aside
4. In the same pot, add 1tsp of butter (however here I chose not to add more) and add 1/2cup of heavy cream.
5. Add 1/4cup grated cheese and add some salt and pepper.
6. Let it simmer until thick. Serve and set aside.
1. Clean and dry your potatoes. Once ready, rub them with olive oil and fully cover them with aluminium foil (I usually use a couple sheets for each potato).
2. Now bake them in the oven at 400° for 1hr.
3. Once ready, uncover the potatoes and set aside for about 10 minutes.
4. Now cut-open each potato in the middle without splitting it in half. Use a spoon to remove all the fresh inside and set aside.
5. It’s now time to work on your stuffing. In the fresh, add 2tsp of melted butter, 1tsp of sour cream, add some cheese, your creamy sauce, seasonings and mix well.
6. Get the potato peelings and stuff them. You can choose any way you like. This one in order (1/2stuffing, cheese, some shrimp, heavy cream, 1/2stuffing, more shrimp, more cheese).
7. Now bake the whole stuffed potato at 350° for the cheese to melt.
NOW SERVE AND ENJOY!😋
VIDEO HERE: LOADED SHRIMP BAKED POTATO