CREAMY PAN SEARED SALMON
by Jean Gustave Sano
It always feels good to hit two birds with one stone and if it has not happened to you yet, you are in luck today. This recipe will give you exactly that experience. It might sound complicated but once you try it, you will be amazed by how basic it is. You can easily make this during your lunch break because you will be out of the kitchen within 20 minutes.
- Fresh salmon fillet
- Heavy cream
- Grated parmesan cheese
1. Prepare your salmon fillet and dry it from all moisture using a paper towel.
2. Now season both sides of your salmon fillet thoroughly.
3. Turn on your stove to medium heat and in your pan add 2tbsp of butter.
4. Once your butter has melted, go ahead and add your salmon fillet.
5. Let both sides cook for 4minutes each and once finished serve the salmon and set the pan aside.
*THE CREAMY SAUCE
1. Once the salmon is served, in the same pan go ahead and add 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
2. Add 1tsp of grated parmesan cheese and add some salt and pepper.
3. Let it simmer until thick.
NOW SERVE AND ENJOY!😋
My seasonings: Paprika, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Ground Pepper, Salt and Garlic
VIDEO HERE: CREAMY PAN SEARED SALMON