ROASTED SHRIMP WITH GREEN BEANS
by Jean Gustave Sano
Did you ever find yourself hungry yet again everything feels heavy? I have been there! However, this meal has proven me different. As heavy as it looks, you will be surprised by how light and healthy it is. It is full of flavors and will leave you wanting more!
- 1/2lb Shrimp
- Olive Oil
- Green Beans
- Seasonings (Paprika, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red Pepper, Ground Cumin, Salt)
- Soy Sauce
1. Clean and dry out your shrimp and then season it.
2. Turn on your stove to medium heat and in your pan add 2tbsp of olive oil.
3. Once the oil is ready, add you shrimp and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Make sure your stir and turn the shrimp for both sides to cook well. Once ready serve and set aside.
4. Now in the same pan add 1tbsp of olive oil and once ready, add your chopped green beans and let them fry to your liking. Add some salt and pepper.
5. Once the green beans are ready, lower the heat and in the same pan add your shrimp. Now add 1tbsp of soy sauce and squeeze in your lemon juice. Mix and stir for 1minute.
NOW SERVE AND ENJOY😋